- Published on 28 February 2014
10Bet were established in 2003, licensed and regulated in the UK, with the main office located in London, England. UK licenses are hard to obtain and even harder to maintain, with the governing bodies keeping a close check over everyone under there jurisdiction, you can rest assured 10Bet will have to keep elite standards to operate under the UK licensing. 10Bet offer good live betting coverage with a detailed list of upcoming live schedule events. Good and competitive betting odds on Asian Handicap. 10Bet have their website translated into twenty language versions and hence the bookmaker is able to offer its services to a wide audience of players across the globe. Suitable for recreational bettors. Good number of payment methods.
UK Gambling Commission
Excluded Countries are USA and Israel
English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Danish, Turkish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Romanian, Czech, Croatian, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Portuguese, Chinese
EUR, GBP, USD, HKD, AUD, CAD, DKK, JPY, MYR, NOK, PLN, CNY-RMB, SEK, SGD, ZAR
Visa, MasterCard, Visa Electron, Solo, Switch, Bank Wire, Check, Western Union, Neteller, Moneybookers, U-kash, Click2Pay, 1-Pay, Paysafecard
Visa, Bank Wire, Bank Check, Neteller, Moneybookers, Visa Electron, Solo, Switch, WebMoney
No fees - 2%
100 000 EUR per day
EU Odds (1.5), US Odds (-200)
94.3 % (3-option bet)
93.3 % (2-option bet)
92.8 % (Livebetting)
Join 10Bet now for an Welcome Bonus of 50% of your first deposit up to €200. How does it work? First, register for your FREE account now and then deposit at least €15. Enter the bonus code FD100 and they’ll match 50% of your deposit up to €200. For example, if you deposit €20 they’ll add an extra €10 FREE. If you deposit €400 or more, they’ll add €200. Join 10Bet Now To Claim Your Bonus!
Terms & Conditions
- You must use the bonus code FD100 when you deposit to be eligible for the welcome bonus.
- We’ll award you a 50% welcome bonus up to €200 (or your currency equivalent) on your first deposit. For example, deposit €400 and you’ll receive a €200 bonus.
- You are only entitled to one welcome bonus.
- The bonus is awarded to your sports betting account as soon as your first deposit has been rolled over once.
- To take advantage of the bonus you need to rollover within 90 days of your initial deposit, otherwise any funds held in your bonus balance will be forfeited.
- The deposit and bonus amount must be rolled over five times on sports bets before you can withdraw any winnings, otherwise any bonus or winnings will be forfeited.
- To fulfill the rollover requirements all wagers must be made on odds of at least 1.60. Any bets placed on any type of Handicap (except of 3Way Handicap) or Over/Under bet will not count towards the rollover requirements.
- The maximum amount that is counted for our rollover requirement on each bet is 50% of the bonus award. For example, if you received a bonus of €100 and your starting bet is €100 then only €50 of the bet will count towards our rollover requirement. Multiple bets placed on the same event and selection may be considered as bonus manipulation.
- Players from UK, Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Sweden Norway, Japan, Canada and Australia must roll over the deposit and bonus amount 5 times before you can withdraw winnings.
- Players from Russia, Poland, Czech and Portugal must roll over the deposit and bonus amount 8 times before you can withdraw winnings.
- Players from Belarus, Romania, Serbia, Ukraine, Hungary, Armenia, Georgia, Uzbekistan, China and rest of the world must roll over the deposit and bonus amount 12 times before you can withdraw winnings.
American football, baseball, basketball, badminton, boxing, cricket, cycling, darts, futsal, golf, handball, hockey, ice-hockey, motor racing, pool, rugby, snooker, soccer, tennis, volleyball, wintersports
• Casino: 500€
• Poker: 900€